We are already living in an era that’s polluted and not good for good health maintenance.
Further, stress, irregular and inadequate eating and sleeping pattern is not at all taking us to the bliss of life and only miseries in the form of multiple diseases and complications.
In the same context, having low libido in today’s time is not a surprising.
Having low libido means lack of sexual appetite, erectile dysfunction and much more that not only becomes a moral crashing hindrance for your self-confidence but even your partner who is left craving for you like anything and just imagine the kind of frustrations you would be going in that case.
Although there are many cause of having a low libido and food is one of them. Surprised? Yes, what we eat greatly affects our physical performance. Let’s dish out 5 foods that you must keep away from to enjoy a great conjugal life.
- Beans – It is a good food for general health but a sex killer due to its gassy factor.Better stay away from beans to enjoy great copulation sessions with your lady love. If you must, eat only in moderation and do not have it when you are about to make love.
- Chocolate – Chocolate contains methylxanthines, making skin sensitive to every touch and in the longer run can make you lethargic and in the long run makes people tired and temporarily cuts their libido and sexual drive.
- Fish – Generally, fish is a great health super food but try to avoid oysters alone or with your partner and your fish intake as it can down female sex drive and leading to issues in the bedroom life.
- All Fried Foods – Stop indulging in the yummy but libido killing fries and burgers as they can harm your sexual drive gradually. Next time you make up your mind to bite into a big burger, think about the disastrous night’s performance in the bed with your partner set to happen gradually.
- Microwave Popcorn – The popular movie time snack can satisfy your hunger and taste buds but it can cause havoc on your rocking sex life as the chemicals used in the lining of the bag of the microwave oven and found in non-stick pans and pots are linked to greatly reducing sex drive.
Along with avoiding these aforementioned foods, you can opt for a great herbal and side-effects free product called Tentex from Himalaya that would help to rekindle the lost libido and boosts vitality and vigor effortlessly.