Stress is the slow killer of today’s time and this is why many people irrespective of age factor are being diagnosed with high blood pressure and related problems. This is one reason why young people are diagnosed with serious health problems. It is suggested by top doctors that it is better to always rely on herbal medicines to get well rather than being dependent on allopathic medicines.
Himalaya Ashwagandha is one such herbal medicine which is very useful in removing stress as well as related disorders. This medication has been very useful and trusted by those who have taken it. It has been reported in top health magazines that people who have used this medicine have overcome many health related issues which are associated with stress.
Let’s look at some excellent benefits of Himalaya Ashwagandha
Benefits of Himalaya Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha is excellent in removing stress and other stress related problems
- This herb ensures proper physical fitness
- It ensures proper and sound sleep and this way after taking this medicine one does not feel tired as there are no sleepless nights
- It enables the proper and accurate brain functioning and thus relieves the body of stress and related fatigue
- It is a very powerful aphrodisiac
- Ashwagandha is a powerful herb which has more than one functions , it is capable of treating a nerve problem, impotency, constipation, rheumatism, bipolar disorder, bone cancer, diabetes and many other physical ailments.
- It enables normal inflammatory response
Important point to be noted
- Ashwagandha is no doubt a wonderful herb but people who have liver or thyroid problems must not take this drug as it will react badly with people who have this health problem.
- They must also take care that they do not take any such herbal medicine which has Ashwagandha in it. The Doctor’s suggestion is required in this regard.
- If one feels uncomfortable after taking this medicine then he/she must immediately stop the usage and rush to the doctor.
The benefits of Ashwagandha are beyond doubt but in serious cases of stress related issues one has to consult the doctor before taking the medicine.
Some foods are known to raise cholesterol while some foods are known to lessen it and at the same time maintain it. Mangosteen is one such special food that helps in lowering cholesterol and is the main ingredient in Mangosteen from Savesta. Also known as Garcinia Mangostana, Mangosteen is a super antioxidant that helps in lowering cholesterol. It helps in maintaining the body’s normal level of cholesterol.
It is one of the most effective natural remedies for lowering cholesterol which contains a significant amount of Vitamin C and is also considered a heart tonic. Mangosteen is known to be the “Queen of fruits” and at the same time promotes good health. Savesta Mangosteen is known to be a super antioxidant that has the potential to neutralize the free radicals thus flushing them out of the body without any damage.
Mangosteen from Savesta slows down the aging process and at the same time keeps skin diseases at bay by fighting against bacterial infections. Mangosteen also reduces anxiety as well as depression. Being one of the most effective natural remedies for lowering cholesterol, Savesta Mangosteen maintains the cholesterol levels and stimulates the growth of red blood cells.
Mangosteen from Savesta: Benefits
- Has powerful anti-oxidant properties
- Promotes good health
- Maintains normal cholesterol levels
- Fights against bacterial infections
- Reduces anxiety and depression
People with elevated cholesterol have found considerable changes in their blood levels.
Many of my friends and relations have used these natural remedies for lowering cholesterol and are very satisfied with the result. As a note of caution Mangosteen from Savesta should not be taken during pregnancy. It should not be taken even if you are lactating or taking any prescription drugs. At the same time children below 12 years of should not have it also. Seek the advice of a health professional before taking this drug.
Brahmi is known to be herb that helps in improving as well as increase concentration levels and is especially suggested for students while appearing for examinations. It helps in keeping mental calmness as well as effective in terms of treating mental imbalances and emotional disturbances. The Brahmi herb helps in giving relief from insomnia and is extremely beneficial for anxiety and mental fatigue thus relaxing your mind.
Brahmi is known to have a long history of being an excellent remedy for the brain as well as mental stress in Ayurveda. It is widely used for its effects in terms of blood circulation that helps in promoting efficient functions of the liver, lungs and the kidney. The traditional uses of the
Brahmi herb is mentioned below.
- Memory enhancer
- Mental and physical fatigue
- Inflammatory conditions
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Increase sex drive
- High cholesterol levels
- Coughs and hoarseness
In Indian Ayurvedic medicine, the Brahmi herb is known to be used as a brain tonic. It has a naturally occurring nitric oxide which according to various studies have positive effects on brain activity Besides Brahmi also possess backsides that helps in releasing nitric oxide thus relaxing the aorta as well as veins allowing smooth blood flow that nourishes the nerve cells thereby improving the cognitive capability, promote mental clarity and focus.
At the same time, the Brahmi herb is not free from side effects. Excessive usage of it might result in nausea, dry mouth or weakness. It can potentially cause increased thyroid hormone levels as well as decreased sperm counts. You should also avoid taking Brahmi in case you have a thyroid condition and is under thyroid replacement therapies as well as other medications that might affect thyroid function. In case you are considering taking Brahmi to avail its benefits, have the prior advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner.