The ancient practitioners of Ayurveda always emphasized on having a good bowel movement for a great start to the day. According to them, irregular bowel movement was the main cause for various diseases in human beings. Herbolax acts as a perfect cure for regularizing bowel movement in individuals.
What is constipation?
Constipation is a condition said to be experienced by an individual if there is a change in the regular bowel movement .This could be in the form of dry, hard stools or passing less frequently than the normal one.
The bowel movement of each person varies. Some may pass stool only once while others feel comfortable only when they pass stool 2 or 3 times in a day. Foods consumed also are also responsible for the quality, quantity and frequency of stools being passed each day. Some may have firm, hardy stools while others may pass watery, sticky stools.
Tell tale signs of constipation:
- Bloated feeling
- Reduction in the number of bowel movements.
- Harder stools
- Difficulty in passing stools
Lack of fiber in food is once major factor responsible for causing constipation in individuals. Apart from this many other factors also contribute to constipation. The following points discussed below would be an eye opener.
Factors mainly contributing for constipation in individuals:
- Food habits:
- People with wrong food habits generally face the problem of constipation. A diet consisting of fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables always aids in good digestion and a good bowel movement.
- Foods rich in carbohydrates and fats having empty calories such as bread, chips contribute for a person becoming constipated.
- Drinking less water not only dehydrates the body but is also one of leading contributor for constipation. Drinking for health and not drinking only when thirsty should be a conscious practice to be followed for avoiding constipation.
- Procrastinating the urge to defecate:
- This is a common practice seen not only in children but even adults alike. Many people are basically born lazy who keep delaying the urge to use the toilet when needed.
Apart from the above, many other factors also cause a change in the bowel movement such as travel and stress. Pregnancy, mental health problems such as depression, under or over active thyroid or other medical health problems such as cancer, hormonal imbalance also bring a change in the bowel movement causing constipation.
Medication for various diseases is also known to cause irregular bowel movement.
Tests to be done for diagnosing constipation:
A physical examination followed by certain tests such as blood and stool examination, x ray of the stomach, Barium enema for inspecting the colon, colonoscopy for complete examination of colon, examination of the esophagus, stomach and intestine is done.
Unless some serious ailment is diagnosed ,most mild cases of constipation can be treated by adopting life style changes such as exercising, eating a diet rich in fiber such as oats, wheat and bran . Drinking lot of water is one sure shot way to avoid constipation.
Many alternative therapies, home remedies and herbal supplement are also known to cure chronic constipation in individuals facing the same.
Role of Natural herbal remedy of Lea care in treating constipation:
The Himalaya herbal supplement of Herbolax is known to cure constipation in individuals suffering from the same without disturbing the mineral and water composition in the body. The other benefits of this supplement includes the following:
- Aids in smooth functioning of the gastro intestinal tract.
- Treats indigestion
- Aids in pre radiographic examinations.
With the benefits of various herbs being used in the making of Herbolax Himalaya ( visite http://www.onlineherbs.com/laxacare-herbolax-capsules-from-himalaya-100cap.html ) such as the following, any believer of herbal remedy can be rest assured that he is in safe hands.
Constipation is a manageable disorder which can be overcome effectively if diagnosed and treated properly.