Anxiety is a common symptom that generally appears when you are stressed or depressed. It’s just the game of your emotions and feelings which are controlled by your brain. But the good thing is that natural remedies including certain herbs work well to treat anxiety.
The list of some of the key anti-anxiety herbs:
- Passion flower: It is extensively studied herb for its anxiety curing effects and is also said to offer benefits same as prescription medications. Passion flower is a sedative herb and it’s approved remedy for nervous restlessness in Germany. It aids you get enough sleep and feel relaxed.
- Valerian: The results about this herbal remedy are quite conflicting with some positives and some negatives. Avoiding the use of valerian for a long time is the best practice. Being a sedative herb, it helps combat sleep problems such as insomnia.
- Lemon balm: This herb is in use since many years for treating anxiety, stress and sleep problems. It is also known as Honey bee and is available as capsule, powder or tincture. An herbal preparation of lemon balm, chamomile, hops and valerian gives excellent results. Don’t overindulge or else it may increase anxiety.
- Green tea: Green tea has several active compounds that refreshes and calms you. Especially, L-theanine helps with the signs of anxiety. In addition to its positive effects on anxiety, green tea has many therapeutic benefits for overweight people and those with heart related problems.
- Mindcare/Mentat: It’s a readymade herbal preparation which comprises of several herbs such as Arjuna, Brahmi, Ginger, Cloves and a lot more. It has active ingredients that diminish the levels of compound tribulin which is elevated during the anxiety stage. Thus offers a good cure against anxiety.
You can know more about these anxiety-fighting herbs on Online Herbs and also buy them online with very equitable price. Reap the benefits of these herbs including Mentat from Himalaya as a natural and herbal anxiety cure.