The body organ performing more than 300 functions should be cherished by taking its proper care. Yes, liver health is very imperative for a longtime fitness and well-being. Wholesome diet and regular physical activity will always top the list of natural ways to keep illnesses at bay but for lazy guys there should be something more, right? Not to worry, herbs are there!
Extracts of natural herbs offers a safe way of healing and shifting to natural approaches such as herbalism is a perfect way to avoid side-effects. Liv.52 from Himalaya is one of the renowned herbal products and an unequaled medicine for a liver care.
It is prepared with a bounty of Ayurvedic herbs that includes Himsra, Kasani, Kakamachi, Arjuna, Kasamarda, Biranjasipha and more. These natural ingredients exhibit hepato-protective property by regulating liver enzymes and improving liver efficiency.
How Liv52 Helps In Liver Care?
It protects hepatic parenchyma and endorses regeneration of liver cell. Liv.52 protects against chemically induced liver toxicity with its compelling liver protective abilities. It effectively cures hangover and liver damage caused due to the same by eliminating toxic alcohol metabolites like acetaldehyde from the body. This herb also precludes fatty infiltration of the liver which commonly occurs in chronic alcoholism.
Liv52 stops the progression of cirrhosis which is mainly caused due to binge drinking and prevents the further liver damage.
Infective hepatitis can be recovered with Liv52’s wonderful properties. It stimulates the activity of peroxidase enzymes that are involved in giving cell-membrane integrity. It regulates enzyme cytochrome P-450 which is involved in the breakdown of organic compounds. All these ensure the early recovery of hepatic cells.
It’s a best herbal supplement that can be taken on daily basis to improve appetite. Pregnant ladies are also benefited with the problem of loss of appetite. It is helpful in eating disorders like anorexia.
Thus, Liv.52 is a peerless liver care herbal supplement but consult with a qualified health care provider prior to its use.
You can avail Liv.52 from Himalaya on Online Herbs with a great Halloween discount that will make your Halloween healthy.
See on Scoop.it – OnlineHerbs
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is the condition which generally occurs two weeks before menstruation begins. Fluid retention, mood swings, breast…
See on www.artipot.com
Gokshura is a traditional herb which has been used since the time immemorial for a number of health benefits. It is known with a number of other names such as Small caltrops, Land caltrops, Puncture vine and Gokhru.
It has numerous plant chemicals or we can simply say phytochemicals that are involved in various body functions. Saponins, flavonoids and harmol are the active constituents present in Gokshura that imparts the therapeutic properties.
Gokshura has been used as a health tonic which gives energy to the body required to carry out various body functions. Let’s have a look on several health benefits of Gokshura.
- Tribulus helps with the normal flow of the urine by supporting the functions of urinary system. It also soothes the urinary tract membranes. It improves urinary tract health by reducing painful urination and lowering the crystals in urine. Its diuretic and lithotriptic properties combat renal discomfort, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and urinary bladder infections.
- It is a good sexual herb that supports male reproductive system. It bears an aphrodisiac property which enhances the sexual drive and desire that also helps enhance libido.
Active compounds in this natural herb acts to stimulate male reproductive hormone called as testosterone. It has ability to improve sperm count, sperm quality and sperm health. And increased semen production solves one of the problems responsible for men infertility.
In addition to these benefits, Gokshura also alleviates the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED) and strengthens the health of penile tissue.
- Gokshura gives good results for treating headaches, nervousness and eye problems including conjunctivitis, itching and weak vision when used in combination with other specific natural herbs.
- It can also benefit in heart related problems such as low blood pressure and increased cholesterol.
- Some other health issues in which Tribulus can be beneficial includes gout, dysentery, benign hypertrophy, premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms.
So, this is about the health benefits of the wonderful Ayurvedic herb. Speak with your doctor prior to the use of Gokshura to combat any health issue. You can avail Gokshura from Himalaya on online herbs with a Healthy Halloween discount. Don’t miss a Halloween health bonus!
See on Scoop.it – OnlineHerbs
Computer vision syndrome (CVS) is caused due to prolonged use of computer. Consider these eye care ways in which you can prevent CVS effectively.
See on blog.onlineherbs.com