Ashwagandha is a plant but it is basically the roots and berries that are used to make medicine as well as supplements. This herb has lots of beneficial uses with regards to anxiety, arthritis, insomnia (trouble in sleeping), leukodema (a condition marked by white patchiness), tumors, menstrual problems, hiccups, chronic liver disease, fibromyalgia, tuberculosis, etc. It is also used as an adaptogen so as to help the body cope in terms of daily stress.
Some of the people even use ashwagandha for improving thinking ability and decreasing pain as well as swelling (inflammation) and at the same time preventing the effects of aging. It is also used for the treatment of fertility problems in men and women and at the same time increase sexual desire. It is applied to the skin for treating wounds one-sided paralysis (hemiplegia) and backache.
Ashwagandha is taken from Sanskrit and is a combination of the words asva meaning horse and gandha meaning smell. The root is known to have a strong aroma that resembles the smell of a sweaty horse. In Ayurveda as well as the Unani system of medicine, Aswagandha is described as “Indian Ginseng”. It has also been traditionally used in African medicine for the treatment of variety ailments.
This herb is known to have chemicals that calm the brain, reduce inflammation (swelling), alter the immune system and lower blood pressure. Other uses are explained below.
- Inflammation (swelling)
- Inducing vomiting
- Preventing the signs of aging
- Liver problems
- Altering immune system function
- Preventing the signs of aging
- Other conditions
The appropriate dozing of Ashwagandha will depend on a number of factors such as health, age and many other conditions. It is better that you take this herb at the behest of a certified Ayurvedic practitioner. He/she only will be able to recommend the correct dosage. Other than that, Himalaya Ashwagandha is completely safe and effective. Use it without any worries.
The name “Ashwagandha ” is derived from the Sanskrit language and is considered to be a marriage of two words Aswan and Gandhi which means horse and smell respectively. It is made this way because the Ashwagandha root has a strong odor which is akin to the scent of a sweating horse, hence the name Ashwagandha. It is generally believed that this plant has a bunch of health benefits.
In terms of medical concern, the herb is used for the treatment of anxiety. Others such as trouble while sleeping, leukoderma (a skin condition which is distinguished by white patches), asthma, tumors, tuberculosis, fibromyalgia, backache, hiccups, chronic liver disease, bronchitis, menstrual problems, chronic liver disease, insomnia, tuberculosis, etc. are also treated with this herb.
The health benefits of Ashwagandha herb is a nutshell
This plant is considered to be an adaptive that helps a person’s body to adapt in terms of everyday stress, a general tonic for well-being. It is also used for;
- Improve your thinking ability.
- Is also used for the treatment of
depression as well as vertigo since it has a positive effect on the nervous system and at the same time acts as a natural relaxant in patients with insomnia.
- Is very effective on the nervous system and can be used to fight stress.
- Improves fertility in both men and women while increasing sexual desire
- Is used as an aphrodisiac meant for fertility.
- Improves physical movement therefore can say that it also increases endurance as well as stamina which is why it is recommended for people who have undergone surgery and even for those who are going through a long time of suffering and other illnesses thus improving general well-being.
- It also improves symptoms of fatigue.
Try the ashwagandha herb to give yourself a better quality life since it relieves you from stress and all sorts of bodily suffering. You are sure to turn to well-being and happiness.
Osteoporosis is a bone disease where one makes less bone, lose more bone or both situations may happen. In normal terms, the bone structure of a person becomes weak and thus with very little pressure the bone may break.
Most people are born with this problem and in certain cases it may be genetic as well. In serious cases, the person may have to undergo operation. Even top doctors also suggest that it is better to opt for Osteoporosis herbal remedies so that the treatment will be side-effects free and the patience will benefit a lot irrespective of his/her age.
For proper OsteoCare, let’s look at the benefits of Reosto Himalaya Herbals
- It increases the bone density and maintains the health of the same
- It utilizes vitamin D and calcium in the body in the most appropriate manner
- Preserves bone microstructure and bone mass
- This herbal remedy ensures that the hormonal balance of the body is maintained properly.
- It also increases the calcium metabolism so that calcium intake is properly utilized in the body.
The ingredients of this herbal medicine are as follows
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Godanti bhasma 120mg Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Guggulu (Commiphora wightii)
- Kukkutandatvak bhasma
Top medical journals all over the world have recommended the use of this medication and it has been observed that people who have taken this have benefited a lot. More than this, top scientists and doctors suggest that bone health is achieved only when one starts taking this herbal medication. It is indeed a very good herbal remedy and one must make the very best use of it.
Himalaya herbal is here all again with a great herbal product known as Vrikshamla! This is a great natural remedy for weight loss. It also works as a heart tonic and supports the heart health.
It deals with sugar craving, course obesity and helps you in healthy weight management. This herbal remedy is perfect to manage weight. This Vrikshamla reduces food craving thus reduces the intake of carbohydrates and fats.
Benefits Of Vrikshamla:
- Helps in the management of weight.
- Works as astringent and Garcinia possess Vitamin C in abundance.
- This herbal remedy is used as a Cardio tonic.
- Vrikshamla effectively treats pain, tumors, and dysentery and heart disorders.
- Can be taken as summer syrup as it delivers cooling benefits.
- Possesses hydroxyl citric acid which is a very good anti-obesity agent.
- Promotes optimal utilization of energy and essential nutrients.
If you want healthy weight then take Vrikshamla From Himalaya and consume 1 capsule twice a day after meals. You will definitely start reducing weight within a few days along with this keep exercising regularly at least 30 minutes a day. One should also avoid deep fried and junk food to maintain healthy weight.
Speak to Ayurvedic experts or herbalist to ensure the dosage according to your health requirements this will also help you to consume medicine properly. It is a natural and holistic way to reduce weight hence does not involve any health risk or side effects.
Vrikshamla from Himalaya is indeed a great Herbal Cures to lose weight. So why you are still living with those heavy extra pounds? Get this natural remedy now and live fit and smart.
Stress is the slow killer of today’s time and this is why many people irrespective of age factor are being diagnosed with high blood pressure and related problems. This is one reason why young people are diagnosed with serious health problems. It is suggested by top doctors that it is better to always rely on herbal medicines to get well rather than being dependent on allopathic medicines.
Himalaya Ashwagandha is one such herbal medicine which is very useful in removing stress as well as related disorders. This medication has been very useful and trusted by those who have taken it. It has been reported in top health magazines that people who have used this medicine have overcome many health related issues which are associated with stress.
Let’s look at some excellent benefits of Himalaya Ashwagandha
Benefits of Himalaya Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha is excellent in removing stress and other stress related problems
- This herb ensures proper physical fitness
- It ensures proper and sound sleep and this way after taking this medicine one does not feel tired as there are no sleepless nights
- It enables the proper and accurate brain functioning and thus relieves the body of stress and related fatigue
- It is a very powerful aphrodisiac
- Ashwagandha is a powerful herb which has more than one functions , it is capable of treating a nerve problem, impotency, constipation, rheumatism, bipolar disorder, bone cancer, diabetes and many other physical ailments.
- It enables normal inflammatory response
Important point to be noted
- Ashwagandha is no doubt a wonderful herb but people who have liver or thyroid problems must not take this drug as it will react badly with people who have this health problem.
- They must also take care that they do not take any such herbal medicine which has Ashwagandha in it. The Doctor’s suggestion is required in this regard.
- If one feels uncomfortable after taking this medicine then he/she must immediately stop the usage and rush to the doctor.
The benefits of Ashwagandha are beyond doubt but in serious cases of stress related issues one has to consult the doctor before taking the medicine.
With the level of pollution going up day by day and various other factors such as stress, fast lifestyle and wrong eating habits and more affecting all badly, keeping health in the best of the forms are taking a toll and skin complexion is no exception.
Yes, we are living in a competitive stricken world where everyone is simply running to stay afloat and continue with success in life in different fields professionally and personally but are also paying up huge costs in terms of health deterioration and one of the issues affecting us is the depletion of skin glow from our skin and as a result, we look aged.
Many people take up general medicines to get rid of many skin issues such as acne and regain the lost glow but as they are laced with wrong side-effects causing ailments and that’s where going for some best foods as natural remedies for skin problems must be taken.
Superb foods to opt as natural remedies for skin problems
Let’s see some of the superb foods as natural remedies for skin problems and keep all skin issues at bay.
- Almonds- Almonds are a great source of Vitamin E that helps the skin from sun damage and as Vitamin E is also a very good antioxidant, it could keep the free radicals to be away from the arteries
- Flaxseeds- Flaxseeds could also be taken as it’s another good source of the omega-3 fatty acids, that helps to eradicate all fine lines, wrinkles and spots from the skin minus side-effects
- Cooked Tomatoes- Tomatoes, only cooked are great source to keep skin fresh and radiant. Pick up ketchup and tomato paste it’s laced with Lycopene levels aggravated when cooked.
- Sweet potatoes and spinach- Even sweet potatoes and spinach are great source to keep skin blemish-free as these are great sources of Vitamin and iron and have cancer fighter properties as well
No need to keep relying on general medicines and invite side-effects of skin issues. Simply opt for these great foods as home remedies for skin problems and keep skin charmingly beautiful for ages.
Male infertility is referred as unable to conceive. This problem is increasing day by day due to changing eating habits and lifestyle changes. You can protect your fertility by eating some foods called as natural remedy for male infertility. I have mentioned a few of them below.