Diarrhea is a condition when the bowel movements of a person become watery or more frequent than usual or both. The stool that passes during this phase many also contain excess amount of fats, mucus, blood or pus and could be accompanied by painful cramps and weakness plus a bit of feverish feeling also comes along with it.
It happens when the lining of the intestine unable to absorb fluid or secrets fluid even more than usual. When people face a condition called diarrhea, they go to a local pharmacy over-the-counter store and pick up common medications. While they could ease the issue a bit but not up to a great extent and they may also pose some side-effects and that’s where taking some foods as a part of natural remedies for diarrhea may help in the long-term.
Some foods as better natural remedies for diarrhea
Yes, taking some foods alone could work as natural remedies for diarrhea and help to control the condition and also remove it for the long-term.
- Banana– The first thing that comes in the mind for one to take as food comes as Banana. Yes, Banana are an excellent food to stop and prevent diarrhea because they bulky, non –irritating and heavy to a patient’s digestive system. Take Banana and get rid of diarrhea easily.
- Rice– Rice is one of the better food types to be eaten when having diarrhea as it not only heal the condition but also is an excellent food that fills up stomach more than anything. It is also calming and bland as it slows down the effects of diarrhea and blend well.
- Apple sauce– Being bulky and easy to digest, Apple sauce works as one of the great natural remedies for diarrhea
- Toast– A toast have the capacity to soak all acidic content of the stomach and do not stimulate the stomach to overproduce during diarrhea
- Curd or Yoghurt– Known for centuries for various kinds of ailments, eating curd or Yoghurt could pave the way for diarrhea to be kicked off easily. Eating a mixed diet of curd/yoghurt and hot rice along with a little salt is an excellent food for the stomach to resurrect itself from the clutches of diarrhea, constipation and indigestion
Don’t wait in silence when you have got the list of foods that would work best as natural Home remedies and kick it off sooner than ever without having to bother about the ill-effects of common medicines for it. All the best!!