Natural remedies for indigestion
Most of the people are basically known to overheat and this becomes more of a habit when the food is simply delicious and yummy. Thus, when occasions that gives them a greater access to an array of foods such as weddings, parties, birthday treats or going out lunching or dining at new restaurants, overeating becomes a normal scenario.
While it is always a good thing to enjoy a variety of food items, the major problem that people face are of indigestion. Digestion is said to be a condition called dyspepsia when the digestive juices in the stomach are not secreted properly and that’s when discomfort starts.
When indigestion occurs, most of the people take medicines but as the medicines could be laced with some agents that could spark off any side-effects, taking some good natural remedies for indigestion becomes a must.
Some effective natural remedies for indigestion
Some of the natural remedies for indigestion that would ease the issue of indigestion safely could be summed up as under
- Taking lime and ginger juice, mixed with honey in a warm water glass after a heavy meal could bring immediate relief and makes you light
- Butter milk is another natural remedy for indigestion, simply add a dash of roasted cumin seed powder in it with black salt and you would start to feel light
- Drinking a cup of herbal or green tea after your heavy meal is another easy method to keep off indigestion
- Place a pack of ice on your stomach to get some quick relief
- Adding a teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and this is known to bring about an instant relief in the case of indigestion
- Take reddish as salad option and have it with a dash of black salt and also having reddish juice twice a day is another way to get relief
- Drink as much fresh water as you could
Start taking these natural remedies for indigestion and see your problem fade away in no time.