Are Americans facing a greater risk of death due to obesity?
- According to the statistics released by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, though there has been a significant decrease in the childhood obesity rates in the U.S.
- The death occurring among adults in the age group of 40 to 85 due to obesity has reached a significant 18 percent.
- This clearly shows that nearly 1 out of 5 Black or white American are dying due to obesity related illness or disorder.
- Is there no solution for the same? Of course there is. Though obesity can be considered as an open invitation for various diseases, it is not entirely untreatable.
- Adopting lifestyle changes and bringing into practice the use of natural remedies for weight loss in to our daily routine is the secret to weight loss.
- Gaining awareness about the herbal and purely natural methods to overcome the obesity issue is the first big step to be adopted to fight obesity.
Who falls into the obese category?
An individual is considered obese if he or she carries excessive body fat. Obesity can be measured by calculating the body mass index through the BMI (body mass index) calculator.
- BMI : 25-29-9 (Overweight)
- BMI : 30 and beyond (Obese)
- BMI : 40 and above (Extremely obese)
People with BMI of 30 and above generally fall under the obese category. They are often diagnosed with extremely low metabolic rates and hence have reduced chances for weight loss these obese individuals are more susceptible for having an elevated blood sugar level.
Factors responsible for causing obesity:
- Genetic or inherited factors,
- Lack of exercise or sedentary lifestyle,
- Hormonal disorders or imbalance,
- Excessive consumption or intake of high calorie foods
Adopting natural methods for weight loss:
Drinking lukewarm water mixed with honey and lemon extract first thing in the morning is known to reduce the body fat.
Avoiding the consumption of red meat, chewing and eating slowly and carefully also helps.
Working out for at least 30 minutes regularly everyday by doing some form of exercise also helps greatly to reduce weight.
Avoiding the excess consumption of alcohol and quitting smoking are some of the measures which are known to accelerate weight loss.
Abstaining from the use of all forms of dairy products and other food items which is known to add to weight gain also helps.
Increasing the consumption of green leafy vegetables, .drinking tea made of Ginger at least 2 times a day and including the use of herbs such as Aloe Vera and Guduchi to lower your body fat are equally effective. These are best natural remedies for weight loss to be adopted by someone desiring to lose weight.
Consuming vegetables that are low in calories such as Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Broccoli along with citrus fruits such as Strawberries, Apples; Cherries, Watermelon, Pineapple and oranges are known to greatly aid weight loss.
Last but not the least, the importance of water in reducing weight cannot be undermined. Drinking nearly 8 to 12 glasses of pure water is known to have a significant impact on weight loss.
So what are you waiting for? Try all the above mentioned tips of natural remedies for weight loss and see the result within few weeks of adopting it. You will soon find others asking you for valuable tips on weight loss.