All about piles
Is your loved one suffering from piles? Do not worry as it can be treated with natural remedies. This New Year why not take the initiative to give them a healthy New Year gift in the form of natural remedies for piles and free them from the painful and bothersome condition all through the year. Before discussing the natural remedies in detail, let’s discuss about the disorder in detail.
Piles are a condition resulting from swelling of the veins both in as well as around the rectum. It is a condition not a disease which in a few cases can result from faulty eating habits that are lacking in essential fiber while staying rich in fat. Despite being embarrassing and uncomfortable, it is not usually a serious condition.
Common piles causes and symptoms
- Growths or cancer on the bowel or pelvis that exerts pressure on the abdomen
- Chronic diarrhea
- Consuming a low-fiber diet
- Straining in emptying the bowels
- Prostate problem in case of older men
- Strenuous physical exercise
- Hormonal changes at the time of pregnancy
- Hereditary factors
- Mental tension
- General body tissue weakness
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- Bowel disorders
- Chronic constipation
Common piles symptoms
- Hard lumps protruding towards the bottom
- A lumpy or bulging feeling just inside the back passage
- Occasional sharp aches up the bottom
- Pain or discomfort while going to the loo
- Dragging sensation in one’s back passage
- Soreness and itching around the bottom
Get rid of piles this New Year with natural remedies
- Drink buttermilk mixed with peppercorns, ginger and rock salt to reduce the pain that is felt because of the piles. For best results drink this 2 times daily. It is one of the most effective natural remedies for piles.
- Beet root and carrot juice applied on a piece of gauze and applied on the inflamed veins will work wonders in treating piles.
- For instant pain relief, soak in lukewarm water. This will help one feel comfortable.
- Blackberries or any grapes or berries have proven beneficial in curing piles. Along with helping in free bowel passage, berries also help to heal due to its anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Ginger: ginger helps to heal piles. Take half teaspoon ginger juice mixed together with 1 teaspoon each of fresh mint juice and lime juice and 1 tablespoon honey. This constitutes as one of the most beneficial natural remedies for piles.
This New Year give these natural remedies as a healthy New Year gift to your loved one and keep them away from the troublesome condition all throughout the year.